Customized Pre-Renewal with Renewal adaptation • Episode : 14.2 with content up to 17.2 • Rates 15/15/20 • Lvl max 103/70
News & announcements
The finale client has been released !
I invite you to download the lite version as you already have a full client installed.
If you have any conflicts, then it would be best to download the new full client.
We are now entering the fourth and last phase of this beta - Adjustments.
If you have any suggestions, feedbacks, recommendations, it is now the time.
This period should last about 2 to 3 weeks. If the server is stable enough by then, meaning if there are no more bugs and crashes, we will immediately proceed to the official opening soon after. Let’s be aware that something can come up in the meantime which could postpone the opening, but let’s hope for the best.
I know everyone is becoming impatient to play for real but I would like to remind you: it is important that we are taking our time since a crash or a freeze could be a huge issue post-opening. We want to avoid it at all costs and we will take all measures from this to happen.
The first draft regarding the list of episodes is available on discord. Any changes could occur at anytime, but the finale list will be display on the website -> information. The previous episodes, the current one and the episode to come will be displayed.
A new patcher has been created based on all your advises. There is a patcher with “news and announcements” in English and a patcher with in French which will respectively launch the game in English/French. We do not have enough client ressources yet to add a patcher in Spanish. However, this is on the planning. Both patchers are doing the exact same updates so it doesn’t matter which one is used to update the game.
Thank you very much for your dedication and faith in us. Please do not hesitate to talk to us if you have any questions, we will be more than happy to assist you.
published on 2021-11-20 by Grenat
The Open-Beta server is now open !
What to expect?
- High rate (x300/x300/x100) are set to progress faster in order to find bugs and analyze the gameplay.
- something COMPLETELY different from all RO servers you’ve done so far. We did some major gaming improvements in all aspect.
- Bugs and crashes. That’s not the fun part but crashes can occur since this is a beta. We have a system that can spot them easily. The server might be reloading a few times during the day depending on them.
- Having fun. DARO has plenty of possibilities in terms of having fun daily.
- Support and acquaintanceship with the staff. We want to know you better. I do believe that relation between staff members and players are the most important thing in a RO server.
What will be helpful to fasten the progression?
- report bugs if you want them. This is really important to report any issues you find.
- Test unexplored features from the closed-beta.
- Trying every aspect of our custom contents.
What if you find a bug?
Please report it on the Bug Tracker (logins accessible on Discord).
Please mention your player’s name and be as accurate as possible so we can fix it faster.
When the beta will be over?
It is hard to tell but I would say it will last about 2months.
Our aspirations for the future?
- A server fully functional without crashes/bugs
- A mobile version for Android and iPhone/iPad
- Satisfaction and fun of the players
published on 2021-10-02 by Grenat
Hi everyone !
DARO is the fifth opus of Mystic Project.
With more than 18 years of experience in the field, we are ready to deliver the most daring and mastered custom pre-renewal server that we have ever seen.
We were working on this project for almost two years and we had a beta-closed version which lasted 5 months.
We are finally ready to begin an open-beta accessible to all. This one will be High Rate in order to
quickly measure the balance and stability of the server. I remind you that this is an open-beta,
any progression will be lost at the end of it, there will be a wipe once the server
will be stable enough to support an official opening. The more time you spend playing, the faster we will open
the final version of the game. The goal being for new players to discover our world and what we have
to offer regarding the development and overall improvement of Ragnarok Online.
Regarding our host, we've chosen the best dedicated server located in the east coast of America.
It provides protection against any possible DDoS attacks and a fast CPU for better performances.
In case any potential crashes occur, there will be a limitation of connection capacity in order to resolve the matter quickly.
We have installed a few custom security systems which locate crashes. If you find yourself in a position where you were doing
something particular while the server crashed, please report it immediately to one of our team member.
Current open-beta beginning date: October 2nd 2021
published on 2021-09-24 by Grenat
GET CONNECTED WITH US